Dominus Vobiscum Index du Forum Dominus Vobiscum
Bienvenu chez nous.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Autobiography Of Rev Charles H Sage A Member Of The East

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dominus Vobiscum Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eleengaria

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Autobiography Of Rev Charles H Sage A Member Of The East Répondre en citant

Excerpt from Autobiography of Rev. Charles H. Sage: A Member of the East Michigan Conference, Free Methodist Church; Embracing an Account of His Pioneer Work in Michigan, of the Formation of the Canada Conference and of His Labors in Various States

MY only object in writing this book is to glorify God and advance his cause. I have no desire to make a display of what Ihave done, buti do desire to show what God is able to do with very common people, if they are only saved and will walk in the light as God is in the light. While God has often called great men to do his bidding, he has also called a David with his sling and smooth stones to kill Goliath; a Joseph to save his people from starvation; a Gideon with pitcher and lamp to redeem Israel. Joshua took Jericho without a battering-ram. The walls fell down flat. It was God and not man who gave the victory.

In my weakness and ignorance I have felt many times that I was a failure. Then when I would read how God fed thou sands with what a lad could carry in a basket, and how he re stored the sight of a blind man by anointing his eyes with a little dust wet with Spittle, I have taken courage and have felt truly that God was able to take the weak and foolish things to confound the mighty.

I trust that this simple story of my life will be the means of encouraging honest souls to do all they can for Christ even though they may not be as well prepared for service as they might desire. I send it forth in the name of the Master. Please look on what God has wrought, and not on my mistakes and common language. Yours in Jesus' name.

About the Publisher

Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com

This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art technology to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.

Details:
price: $10.57
bound: 184 pages
publisher: Forgotten Books (April 20, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1331080274, 978-1331080275,
weight: 9 ounces (
filesize:

Autobiography of Rev. Charles H. Sage: A Member of the East Michigan Conference, Free Methodist Church; Embracing an Account of His Pioneer Work in ... Labors in Various States (Classic Reprint) William B. Olmstead
Autobiography of Rev. Charles H. Sage: A Member of the East Michigan Conference, Free Methodist Church; Embracing an Account of His Pioneer Work in ... Labors in Various States (Classic Reprint) purchase book

Tags: store book, book for mac, free txt, free doc, .txt download, audiobook free, no registration read macbook full sale, book buy cheap, book read, book view, link without registering selling online ebook, book OneDrive, book ZippyShare, free iphone, free txt, Google Drive, download french, download android, free download mobile pdf, ios read library pc thepiratebay, book pc free, francais ebook access online offline, download torrent, full ebook, kindle download free, book online, full version download

G till mobilversionen av bokus.com 1 of 2Men of theBurning HeartIvey-Dow-DoubbyMarion Timothy PlylerSocrates andthe AtheniansAn ApologybyHenry BlecklyWonderWomen inHistorybyAlbert Payson TerhuneEarly History ofNorth DakotaEssential Outlines of American HistorybyColonel Clement ASmithRecollectionsof an Old ManSeventy Years in Dixie 1827-1897byDPlease enter your email address here4Do YouKnow Them?Brief Stories of Famous LivesbyKitty ParsonsJohn Dee(1527-1608)byCharlotte Fell-SmithAutobiography ofRevGregory Claiborne ButtsPrehistoricManResearches Into the Origin of Civilizationin the Old and the New WorldbyDaniel WilsonVol

Sage: A Member of the East Michigan Conference, Free Methodist Church; Embracing an Account of His Pioneer Work in Michigan, of the Formation of the Canada Conference and of His Labors in Various StatesMy only object in writing this book is to glorify God and advance his causeSullinsFrom Saddle toCity by Buggy,Boat and RailwaybyDI send it forth in the name of the MasterCharles HB3AbrahamLincoln's CabinetWilliam Seward; Excerpts FromNewspapers and Other SourcesbyLincoln Financial Foundation CollectionLife and Laborsof Francis Asbury,Bishop of theMethodist EpiscopalChurch in AmericabyGeorge GMemoir on theComparativeGrammar ofEgyptian, Coptic UdebyHyde ClarkeThe VanderpoelFamily Annalsand HouseholdMemoriesbyGeorge Burritt VanderpoelVolPlease look on what God has wrought, and not on my mistakes and common language.About the PublisherForgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic booksKundservice Vanliga frgor & svar Frakt & leverans ngra & reklamera In English Fretag Bibliotek &Offentlig verksamhet Leverantr Affiliate Om Bokus Flj oss: Nyhetsbrev Skicka 2017 Bokus AB Org.nr 556493-0492 Sidan anvnder cookies Behandling av personuppgifter Avtalsvillkor 938; A Bill to Provide for Assistance to Greece andTurkey; Executive Hearings Held on March 13 and 28, and AprilbyUnknown AuthorList Of WorksFor The Study OfHispanic-AmericanHistorybyHayward KenistonSketches ofWestern MethodismBiographical, Historical andMiscellaneous; Illustrative of Pioneer LifebyJames BFieldbyChamber of Commerce New YorkMormonismExplodedOr the Religion of the Latter-DaySaints Proved to Be a System ofImposture, Blasphemy, and ImmoralitybyA 48a4f088c3

Disney Manga: Beauty & Beast - Belle's Tale (Disney Beauty and the Beast)Safari Ants, Baggy Pants And Elephants: A Kenyan OdysseyFun Hand Shadows For Kids: 30 + Hand Shadow Puppets With Easy To Follow IllustrationsDicing With Death on Dhaulagiri!Passa l'idea (Italian Edition) Lombolo SoleadoJulius Nyerere (Ohio Short Histories of Africa)Memoirs of Mrs. Fitzherbert: With an Account of Her Marriage With H. R. H. The Prince of Wales, Afterwards King George the Fourth (Classic Reprint)Super voitures 5 (French Edition)Memoirs of a SurvivorKirk+and+Anne%3A+Letters+of+Love%2C+Laughter%2C+and+a+Lifetime+in+Hollywood

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 07:06 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Dominus Vobiscum Index du Forum -> Public -> Diplomatie Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation